Connecticut Defective Drug Lawyers
We have affiliates in all 50 states and Canada
If you or a loved one suffers from an injury caused by a defective prescription drug, the experienced injury attorneys at Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki Law will aggressively pursue your case to get you the highest possible settlement. There are more than 225,000 deaths each year in the U. S. as reported by the National Institute of Health.
Prescription drug deaths now outnumber vehicle deaths each year. Defective drug victims deserve to be compensated for their injuries by those who are responsible. If you have a loved one who has been the victim of a defective drug, contact us.
We are available for defective drug investigations and litigation throughout the United States.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_cta h2=”Do You Have A Defective Drug Case?” h4=”Call Toll Free: 1-888-606-0063 – Free Case Evaluation!” txt_align=”center” style=”flat”]You will never regret getting accurate information that might change your life or the life of the one you love. Contact us Today. It’s FREE![/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Defective Drug Statistics:
- In 2011, there were 4.02 billion prescription drug medication scripts filled in the U. S. at a cost of nearly $309 billion.
- Defective drug related deaths now outnumber total number of traffic related deaths each year in the in the U.S.
- 5% of prescriptions filled each year are incorrect according to one study.
- Prescription drug statistics show adverse drug reactions is 3 times higher in children than for adults.
- More than 30,000 Americans die each year from prescription drug abuse and overdoses.
- 1.5 million People will suffer injury or death from prescription errors each year (The Institute of Medicine).
- Medical Malpractice lawsuit statistics show that doctors make about 4 prescription mistakes for every 1,000 prescriptions written.
Representing Defective Drug Injury Victims:
- Ortho Evra Patch