Truck Accident Lawyers
Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki Law
If you or a loved one suffers from an injury caused in a truck accident in Connecticut the experienced injury attorneys at Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki Law will aggressively pursue your injury case to get you the highest possible settlement. Each day in Connecticut thousands of people are injured on Connecticut state roads.
Truck accident victims deserve to be compensated for their injuries by those who are responsible. If you have a loved one who has been the victim of a Vehicle accident, contact us. We are available for truck accident investigations and litigation throughout the United States.
Representing Vehicle Accident Victims:
- 18 Wheeler Truck Accidents
- Pickup truck
- Panel truck
- Box truck
- Cutaway van chassis
- Medium Standard Truck
- Platform truck
- Flatbed truck
Truck Accident Statistics:
- One out of every eight automotive accident fatalities involve large trucks, this includes big rigs, tractor trailers and other commercial vehicles.
- These vehicles are causing four percent of all injuries that are sustained in motor vehicle accidents.
- When commercial trucks are involved in an accident 86% of fatalities and 77% of injuries are the drivers and passengers of the smaller vehicles that were hit.
- These accidents have increased by 10% since 1992
Do You Have A Truck Accident Case?
While every accident is unique in what caused the event, there are several common causes:
1. Distracted Driving: Distracted driving is becoming one of the leading causes of auto accidents. In most cases, the driver is distracted by their cell phone. However, distractions can also occur when the driver is using the radio or GPS, is looking for something in the car seat next to them, is avidly talking with passengers, or is looking at something on the side of the road. See Connecticut General Statutes for Laws on Cell Phone Use While Driving Sec. 14-296aa.
2. Unsafe Road Conditions: Road conditions can change quickly with the New England weather and lead to driver error. Also, construction zones and traffic jams, notorious on I-84 and I-95, can also lead to unsafe road conditions and accidents.
3. Driving Under The Influence: Drivers who have been consuming alcohol or other substances can be very dangerous on the road. Decision making and response skills are often slowed, and drivers’ judgment can be impaired. A lot of accidents occur when one driver is under the influence.
4. Reckless Driving: The driver of the other car may have acted recklessly while driving. This could include weaving in and out of traffic, excessive speeds, not obeying traffic signals or even dangerous turns.
5. Malfunctioning Equipment: Sometimes an accident occurs due to a manufacturers defect in the automobile such as a defective airbag, an ignition switch problem as seen with GM, and a host of other possible issues including brake, engine and seatbelt problems.
Regardless of the case, Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki has a proven track-record and a deserved reputation of aggressively fighting for its clients. We believe in a Contingent Fee Arrangement for most cases, which states that the Firm will only receive a fee when the Client wins their case. Accordingly, all initial evaluations and consultations with our Attorneys are completely Free. There is no cost to you the Client.
Motor vehicle accident victims deserve to be compensated for their injuries by those who are responsible. If you have a loved one who has been the victim of a motor vehicle accident, do not hesitate to contact us. We are available for auto accident investigations and litigation throughout Connecticut.
Our aggressive representation for over 40 years has resulted in consistently successful verdicts and settlements for our clients, including several multi-million dollar awards.
From the initial intake through the final disposition (settlement or trial), one of our talented litigation attorneys will be your advocate, every single step of the way. Our recommendation would be: Don’t Do It Alone!
We are strongly committed to serving as a plaintiff litigation firm and helping individuals obtain justice and compensation through the legal system. We understand the perils and pitfalls of trying to deal with liable