100% Free Consultation
No Fees Unless We Win
Connecticut Personal Injury Lawyers
At Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki, our experienced litigation attorneys have been protecting the rights of the severely injured in Connecticut and the United States since 1974. We represent injured plaintiffs in major mass transportation and vehicle accidents across the country, including bus crashes, train crashes, aviation accidents and maritime accidents as well as more common motor vehicle (car and motorcycle) accidents. Our aggressive representation for over 45 years has resulted in a multitude of highly successful verdicts and settlements for our clients, including several multi-million dollar awards. For a sample of some of Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki’s recent successes, visit our Recent Results section.
Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki handles complex Medical Malpractice, Sexual Harassment, Premises and Products Liability and Defective Drug cases, with the same record of success. We are also involved in various Class Action and Multi-District Litigation (MDL) lawsuits across the country against liable Corporate Defendants. For more detailed information please visit our Practice Area section to see if Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki can help serve you or your family’s needs.
Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki will always offer a FREE Case evaluation. Cases are handled on a Contingent Fee basis; No FEE unless and until we win your case! There is no obligation on your FREE case consultation. Speak to a licensed lawyer now.
Jazlowiecki Settlements & Verdicts
- Premises Liability (Fractured Ankle): Six-Figure Settlement
- Car Accident (Herniated Disc): $680,000.00 Jury Verdict
- Medical Malpractice (Paralysis): Confidential Multi-Million Dollar Settlement
- Car Accident (Torn Rotator Cuff): $183,000.00 Award
- Train Accident (Lac-Megantic): Global $40M settlement
- Products Liability (Traumatic Brain Injury): $3,400,000.00 Verdict
- MVA (Knee Replacement): $187,500.00
- Bus Accident: $36,000,000.00
Jazlowiecki Legal News
- California Jury Slams Monsanto With $2B Verdict
- CT Judicial Branch Announces Intent to Close Bristol Courthouse
- Lawsuit: Monsanto Roundup Attacks Healthy Gut Bacteria
- Pugnacious Lawyer Rambles On In Case of the Stolen “Stairway”
- Did Johnson & Johnson Know About Asbestos in Talcum Powder?
- CT Appeals Court Overturns Convicted ‘Driver Using Cell Phone’
- $55 Million Award in J&J Baby Powder Lawsuit; More Lawsuits to Come
- NFLPA, Brady Lose Appellate Court Decision
- Erin Andrews’ Realistic Payday