Connecticut Construction Accidents Lawyers
Every year in Connecticut thousands of people are injured on Connecticut state roads, highways, and local streets. If you or your family have been injured in a construction accident through the fault of someone else, the personal injury lawyers at Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki, LLC can provide the legal help to aggressively pursue your personal injury case. We will work with you to hold all responsible parties accountable and help you obtain the financial compensation that you deserve; either by way of settlement or through litigation if necessary. Call or Text our Law Firm at (866) 529-5291 (or submit your case HERE) and speak directly with a licensed attorney. You will learn about your legal rights and how Jazlowiecki Law may be able to help you. The Consultation is always 100% Free. Jazlowiecki Law has been protecting the rights of the Severely Injured since 1974. We are available for construction accident investigations and litigation in Connecticut and New York and work with firms across the United States.
Construction workers are at a high risk of injuries due the dangerous environments, elevated structures such as buildings, bridges, scaffolding and many other.
Construction workers work with power tools, heavy equipment, heavy machinery, and on job-sites that can put them in significant risk situations.
Victims of construction accidents deserve to be compensated for their injuries by those who are responsible. If you have a loved one who has been the victim of a construction accident, contact us. We are available for construction accident investigations and litigation throughout the United States.
“Do You Have A Construction Injury Case?
Call Toll Free: (866) 529-5291 – Free Case Evaluation
]You will never regret getting accurate information that might change your life or the life of the one you love. Contact us Today. It’s FREE!
Construction Accident Statistics:
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are more than 150,000 construction accidents each year.
- Construction site accidents account for 20% of all fatal workplace accidents in the U. S.
- Construction workers between 25-34 years old are the most likely to be injured in construction accidents.
- 15% of all claims on workers’ compensation claims are victims of construction accidents.
- According OSHA, 1 out of every10 construction workers is injured on the job every year in the U. S.
- More than 4 million workers in the U. S. suffer a workplace injury or occupational illness each year.
- There are more than 40,000 construction injuries on construction sites each year in the U. S.
Representing Construction Accident Victims:
- Backhoe Accidents
- Burn Accidents
- Chemical Exposure
- Construction Equipment Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Crane Accidents
- Crushed by Heavy Equipment
- Defective Hoists
- Defective Lifts
- Defective Machinery Accidents
- Excavation Accidents
- Falling Objects
- Forklift Accidents
- Disabling Accidents
- Electrocution Accidents
- Heavy Machinery Accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Ladder Accidents
- Motor Vehicle accidents
- Power tool injuries
- Roof Collapse Accidents
- Scaffolding Accidents
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents
- Trench Accidents
- Truck Accidents
We have been protecting the rights of the severely injured since 1974. We aggressively represent our clients! Call or Text our Law Firm at (866) 529-5291 (or submit your case HERE) and speak directly with a licensed attorney.