Connecticut Aviation Accident Lawyers
If you or your family have been injured in an aviation accident, the personal injury lawyers at Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki, LLC can provide the legal help to aggressively pursue your personal injury case. We will work with you to hold all responsible parties accountable and help you obtain the financial compensation that you deserve; either by way of settlement or through litigation if necessary. Call or Text our Law Firm at (833) 529-5295 (or submit your case HERE) and speak directly with a licensed attorney. You will learn about your legal rights and how Jazlowiecki Law may be able to help you. The Consultation is always 100% Free. Jazlowiecki Law has been protecting the rights of the Severely Injured since 1974. We are available for airplane accident investigations and litigation in Connecticut and New York and work with firms across the United States.
Aviation accidents are among the most difficult and traumatic tragedies to deal with. The experienced aviation lawyers at Jazlowiecki Law know you will need help working through your loss, and we’re here to handle the complicated legal proceedings surrounding your loved one’s death.
If you have a loved one who has been the victim of an aviation accident, contact us. We are available for accident investigations and litigation throughout the United States.
“Do I have case?” You will never regret getting important information that may change your life.
100% FREE! Free Call: 1(833) 529-5295 (833) JAZLAW-5
Aviation Accident Statistics:
- 50% of all aviation accidents are caused by pilot errors.
- 21% of all aviation accidents are caused by mechanical error.
- 21% of all aviation accidents are caused by bad weather conditions.
- 80% of all aviation accidents can be attributed to some type of human error.
- Pilots with less than 100 hours of flying time account for 45% of all fatal aviation crashes.
- Helicopter accidents crash statistics show a rate was 7.5 for every 100,000 flight hours.
- Aviation accident crash statistics show a rate of about 0.175 per 100,000 flight hours
Representing Aviation Accident Victims:
- Airline Accidents
- Air Show Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Cargo Plane Accidents
- Charter Plane Accidents
- Helicopter Accidents
- Private Jet Accidents
- Sightseeing Air Tour Accidents
- Small Plane Accidents
At Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki Law, our Personal Injury Lawyers have been protecting the rights of the severely injured since 1974. We aggressively represent our clients!