Connecticut Toxic Waste Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one suffers from an injury caused by a Toxic Waste in Connecticut the experienced injury attorneys at Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki Law will aggressively pursue your injury case to get you the highest possible settlement.
More than 7 million accidental poisonings occur each year with more than 75% involving children under the age of 6.
Toxic Waste accidents victims deserve to be compensated for their injuries by those who are responsible.
Toxic Waste victims deserve to be compensated for their injuries by those who are responsible. If you have a loved one who has been the victim of a Toxic Waste, contact us. We are available for toxic waste accidents investigations and litigation throughout the United States.
Do You Have A Toxic Waste Accident Case?”Call Toll Free: 1-888-606-0063 – Free Case Evaluation!”
You will never regret getting accurate information that might change your life or the life of the one you love. Contact us Today. It’s FREE!
Toxic Waste Statistics:
- 1 child is accidentally poisoned every 30 seconds at home. (The U.S. Poison Control Center).
- An average American family will bring home about 25 Gallons of hazardous toxins and chemical products each year.
- 150 chemicals found in U. S. homes have been linked to allergies, birth defects, and cancers.
- More than 75,000 toxic chemicals have been released into the environment in the past 50 years.
- Air pollutants are responsible for between 50,000- 100,000 premature deaths in the U. S. each year.
- Within 26 seconds after exposure to toxic chemical traces of the chemical can be found in every organ in the body.
Representing Toxic Waste Injury Victims:
- Chemical Spills
- Gas Leaks
- Ground Water Contamination
- Oil Spill
Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki Law We have been protecting the rights of the severely injured since 1974. We aggressively represent our clients!”